Yeah, I hate when the mystical people try to say science doesn't have
a clue. I learned about the cervix dip way back in human sexual
biology class. A key part of any public liberal arts education.

But hey, rock on to the female orgasm whatever it's for!

-Kevin

On 5/29/05, Dawson, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I watched a documentary on sex a while back.  The female orgasm was
> necessary in helping the sperm travel through the cervix to the uterus.
> The proper order was for the man to ejaculate, then the woman to orgasm.
> Her orgasms would then cause the cervix to dip in the pool of ejaculate
> and assist the sperm on their way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:159000
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to