One of my favorite Red Dwarf moments. :)

> I'm in. :P

> Dana

> On 5/28/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > CLITORIS
>>
>> "Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here,
>> which is
>> 'What are we gonna call ourselves?' Erm, and I think it
>> comes down to
>> a choice between 'The League Against Salivating Monsters'
>> or my own
>> personal preference, which is 'The Committee for the
>> Liberation and
>> Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their
>> Rehabilitation Into
>> Society'. Erm, one drawback with that - the abbreviation
>> is
>> 'CLITORIS'."


s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework

http://www.fusiontap.com
http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/author/4806Dealey.htm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:159064
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to