I'm in. :P

Dana

On 5/28/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > CLITORIS
> 
> "Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is
> 'What are we gonna call ourselves?' Erm, and I think it comes down to
> a choice between 'The League Against Salivating Monsters' or my own
> personal preference, which is 'The Committee for the Liberation and
> Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into
> Society'. Erm, one drawback with that - the abbreviation is
> 'CLITORIS'."
> 
> 
> s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
> new epoch : isn't it time for a change?
> 
> add features without fixtures with
> the onTap open source framework
> 
> http://www.fusiontap.com
> http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/author/4806Dealey.htm
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:159055
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to