IMDB readers rated it 3.7/10 which indicates that it's poop.  However, the 
reader review on the page indicates that your son is the intended audience.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424774/combined

"This movie is not intended for adults. It is however a great kids movie. I 
took my daughter and several other kids to see it and they all enjoyed it and 
cheered and laughed through the entire movie. The movie had some good morales 
which is very much lacking today in just about every movie. And just as an 
added plus I enjoyed the movie as well. 

I see nothing wrong with knowing who your audience is. There are too many 
supposedly kids movies that have no concept who their audience is and do 
nothing more than bore the kids and offend the parents. Movies for kids do not 
have to be filled with disgusting humor and fart jokes to be entertaining. I 
hope to see more movies like this one for children.

Again, this is a great movie for kids!"


--- On Friday, June 10, 2005 9:41 PM, Raymond Camden scribed: ---
>
> So - if anyone here is thinking that _maybe_ Shark Boy and Lava Girl
> is worth seeing...
> 
> For you own sanity - don't do it.
> 
> I didn't expect a lot from this movie - and I wasn't disappointed. I
> actually napped a bit during the movie. My eldest son liked it quite a
> bit, which I guess makes sense, but when compared to Madagascar, this
> film isn't worth your time at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160483
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to