Ah - forgot about Nihm - that should be good. I tried to watch the
sequel last year - just because I was interested in where the story
went (I'm anal like that), but I couldn't sit through it.

On 6/13/05, Kevin Graeme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mizyaki is kind of the Disney of anime. Probably why it's not my thing
> even though I like anime.
> 
> Secret of Nimh might be good for your list.
> 
> -Kevin
> 
> On 6/13/05, Raymond Camden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks for the recommendation. I had heard of the film, but didn't
> > know it was appropriate for kids.
> >
> > To totally fork this thread - I'm thinking of picking up a few
> > 'classics' for my kids - stuff that I think my 5 year old will get
> > into....
> >
> > The Dark Crystal (didn't know puppets could be so cool ;)
> > The Black Hole (my eldest is an astronomy buff)
> > Labrynth (I know I spelled it wrong - and I know the show is a bit
> > silly, but still)
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160499
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to