Mizyaki is kind of the Disney of anime. Probably why it's not my thing
even though I like anime.

Secret of Nimh might be good for your list.

-Kevin

On 6/13/05, Raymond Camden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the recommendation. I had heard of the film, but didn't
> know it was appropriate for kids.
> 
> To totally fork this thread - I'm thinking of picking up a few
> 'classics' for my kids - stuff that I think my 5 year old will get
> into....
> 
> The Dark Crystal (didn't know puppets could be so cool ;)
> The Black Hole (my eldest is an astronomy buff)
> Labrynth (I know I spelled it wrong - and I know the show is a bit
> silly, but still)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
All-in-one: antivirus, antispam, firewall for your PC and PDA. Buy Trend Micro 
PC-cillin Internet Security
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=60

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160485
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to