> Matthew wrote: > I think you're missing my point: I'm not saying that the list is > impossible, but rather that as more superstars are added to the roster it > becomes less believable, whether or not it's true. >
Why would that be? I'm thinking of a few examples that may dispute that claim (but then they may be crap): 1.) Scientology - speaking of Mr. Cruise, he's part of this weidro deal as are lots of celebrities. Who knows what they do in their meetings, yet there's lots of famous people in it. 2.) Skull & Bones - many of our government's top officials are part of this org as were both Presidential candidates from the last election. It's goals and purpose are secret to this day despite all kinds of famous members. 3.) Business groups - I know of few "secret" associations that count lots of top business folks as members; people that are household names. In all of these cases you have secret groups with highly visible and famous people involved in things we know nothing about. In many ways you could say that the more famous people that are part of a secret society, the more probable it is that it exists. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble Ticket application http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48 Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160506 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54
