huh? What did I do? Actually I was sitting here wondering what Tim
thought about this conversation. (Loathe.) I am pretty sure the
original exchange was between Gruss and Sam, not Tim and Sam.

I realize that Tim was in Afghanistan not Iraq. But he is probably the
best qualified here to say whether suggesting that an invasion does
not serve the american people is demoralizing... I think it must be to
some extent but what are the rest of us to do, stick our heads in the
sand? I think that calling returning Vietnam vets baby killers was
despicable, but that it is possible to honour the service while
questioning the use to which it was put.

Tim, I don't know if I have explicitly said this before, but thank you
for your sacrifice and  for the time you spent in harm's way for this
country.

Dana