Rice isn't bad, what you just need to do is figure out the number of
grams of carbohydrates in rice (about 47 or 50 in one serving) and
take the appropriate amount of insulin to compensate. I've had
diabetes for the last 12 years and have been on an insulin pump for
the last 2. There are a couple of others on the list here who also
have diabetes.

Hmm... given the number of those with diabetes, perhaps Michael D.
should set up a CF-Diabetes list. ;)

larry