Technically, if you read the information that was recently released,
we invaded Iraq long before Bush even went to Congress for war
authorization (which he said he wouldn't use). We had already started
bombing their telecommunications systems and electric plants and other
infrastructure to pre-emptively take out their ability to fight back.
We bombed things in Iraq outside the no-fly zone without provocation,
although this was covered up at the time.

So in reality, they may have been fighting back against a foreign invader.

I'm not saying that they didn't do anything wrong, but I am saying
that WE did and the public (and congress) were misled about that.

--
"You can't destroy EVERYthing. Where would you sit?" The Tick

Now for hire...
http://www.blivit.org/mr_urc/index.cfm

Now blogging....
http://www.blivit.org/blog/index.cfm