From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:49 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Happiest memories of childhood

So, in order to follow Gel's directive (and counter my previous post),
I'll try a topic with a potentially happier trend.

What are the happiest memories you have of childhood?

Specifically 5 or 6 years old. And if possible, summertime.

(Looking for some spectacular ideas for me and my nephew this summer)

Jerry Johnson