So your like those who would rather blame one man for everything than look
at all the factors. America was given intelligence from Iraqi exiles about
WMDs and terrorist links. We have found WMD making equipment and terrorist
links but not actual WMDs. Yes, I think going into Iraq was a bad idea, but
for someone to claim it was all Bush's fault is blinding himself to an
entire world out there.
As for the Muslim world, they already hated us for a long time. Saying that
it's Bush's fault that they hate us is to ignore the deals we've had in
place with Saudi Arabia for decades as well as our support of various
countries in the Arab world. The fact that we've been the great Satan to
Iraq and the countries they export weapons and terrorists to alone should
show you that they've hated us long before there was any Bush in the white
house.
As for my comparisons, they are all true. The Arab world on the whole, or at
least the Arab world of rulers and religious preachers, hates what we have
from freedom all the way up and down the ladder. Not any high horse, just
simple observation of their own words and actions.
But as usual, the question of Iraq is one that was tied up in the UN for
ages with passed resolutions and political maneuvering before we went in.
Love how people forget that and think we just up and went in without any
attempt to talk. I wonder what would have happened if the UN followed their
own resolutions and called Iraq to the table for its actions. I wonder if
the UN will ever follow its own resolutions of purpose and stop those
massacres  in places like the Sudan. I wonder if someone will say out loud
who is causing those massacres.