Stunned and confused for about 8 minutes if I remember (although I
could be wrong).

Although I think that he may not have had much choice about going into
hiding however - that was more of a decision made by his security
detail. What I don't understand is that given where he was, there were
several closer secure locations to where he was in Florida than the
AFB where he ended up.

larry