From: Fleischer, Beth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 10:55 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Ok Which is better

Well, folks let me ask this:  I dont' like SHOOTEMUP games at all.  I
tolerate sports games.  I guess the whole "fighting" thing doesn't really
appeal to me (which is weird because I do like real kickboxing).  I like
games with some thinking involved instead of just eye hand coordination.
These games are few and far between.  Which system has the most "adult"
"intelligent" games available.