-----Original Message-----
From: Fleischer, Beth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Well, folks let me ask this:  I dont' like SHOOTEMUP games at all.  I
tolerate sports games.  I guess the whole "fighting" thing doesn't
really appeal to me (which is weird because I do like real kickboxing).
I like games with some thinking involved instead of just eye hand
coordination. These games are few and far between.  Which system has the
most "adult" "intelligent" games available.