From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 03:18 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Let's just bomb Mecca

That's a wonderful rule for our "allies" to be following. Here's what
they've said to the Iraqi people: "We were content to sit by and let you rot
under Saddam, because we were making money. Now you are trying to rebuild
your country without Saddam, and we are content to sit by again and do
nothing to help you......because we hate America!"

Wonderful policy.