parents are always responsible for the transgressions of their children. I 
haven't read the article yet but it definitely seems to me that somebody was 
way lacking in a sense of proportion. 
 Dana

 On 7/20/05, Nick McClure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
> True, but there wasn't anything unconstitutional about it, or the way any 
> of
> it was handled.
> 
> Really I'm not sure how you handle that. I don't know any minor that could
> pay a $300 fine.
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:42 PM
> > To: CF-Community
> > Subject: Re: Roberts quotes on abortion
> >
> > I disagree that there should be a law for minors (arrest), and a
> > separate law and penalties for adults (fines).
> >
> > That seems like a dangerous double standard.
> >
> > On 7/20/05, Larry C. Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > There is no eating in the Washington Metro system. And the girl knew
> > > about it in the first place.
> >
> >
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165615
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to