> You don't think this is at all coincidental?

Umm... that word you are using, I do not think it means what you think
it means...

So no I don't think it was coincidental.

I think that there was definitely politically motivated action taken.

I think that Clinton's move in these cases were movtivated by the
impending impeachment vote.

Also, I think maybe you meant to ask, "Do you think this is coincidental?"

and again the answer is "No."

And FWIW, I think the actions were mistaken.

I also think that the impeachment proceeedings were a politically
motivated farce, that it was a waste of money and time.

Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob...

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher