> What about Spirited Away by Myazaki. While the
> kid does not turn into a ass kicking machine,
> she fits within all the other criteria.

I'm not sure I would ever describe the girl in Spirited Away as
"intimidating"... other than that yeah...

as an unrelated note, the end of this film lost something in
translation for me... the recollection of the shoe and the dragon
realizing he was the spirit of whatever river... the whole sequence
has me thinking "if you look out the windows on the left side of the
plane you can see Rainbow Bright and to the right the Care Bears Cloud
Car". Which seemed to me very out of place in the remainder of the
film.

s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with