Still you stated:
1.) A contract is only as good as the parties that sign it.
 If you're talking about land deeds signed by Palestinians being
worthless because they can't be trusted then same applies to there
claim.
2.) In the case of an ownership dispute, possession is 9/10ths of the law.
 Jews are living there now.
3.) The biggest gun wins.
 Jews win.

So stay neutral or support the fair owner?
See the dancing comes in because I can't tell when you're referring to
the Jews or not. You might mean that Palestinians had possession. I
remember from previous discussions that you favor the Palestinians.