How about removing "under god" which I've heard was only added in the
50's? Even if it wasn't, that seems like the more logical answer, as
including it in the pledge and keeping the pledge out of schools
doesn't actually separate the church and state.

> double-edged sword here.

> if you want separation of church and state, you can't pick
> and choose
> what you keep and what you take away.  reciting "One
> Nation, Under God"
> is not separating church and state.  to me, this is a
> small price to pay
> to get the right-wing religious faction out of government.
> the first
> step is always the hardest.

> Vivec wrote:
>> Lol..
>>
>> can things get any worse over there?
>> What's next?
>> Banning the Decleration of Independence??
>>
>> Or the how about the grand finale..Outlawing your
>> Constitution from
>> being taught.
>>

>> On 9/14/05, G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>From Abcnews.com:
>>>
>>>"Breaking News: Federal Judge delcares it
>>>unconstitutional to recite pledge of allegiance in public
>>>schools."
>>>
>>>No other details yet, and this hasn't appeared on the
>>>other major news outlets yet.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with