It'll get to other sites. 1010 are nasty in general and jump on stuff like
this (they were the ones who pissed off Guilani in Israel). I actually
heard it from another source before I read it on 1010. If it does turn out
to be true then the participants deserver all the jail time and husbands
that they get. On the other hand, if it turns out to be false watch how
fast it disappears without even an apology or follow up story.