At 12:16 PM 12/13/01, you wrote:
>First we have anthrax letters that more than likely originated from
>someone in our own country and now this:
>
>http://1010wins.com/topstories/StoryFolder/story_628347530_html
>
>BTW - I find it curious that this story is not on most major news sites...
>
>Howie

http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/12/12/jdl.arrests/index.html

http://www.msnbc.com/news/671487.asp?cp1=1

Plus, it's in AOL scrolling news ticker, and the CNN television scroll and
has been for the last 24 or so hours.  I don't mind trashing the media when
they screw up, but the assumption that they would cover up something like
this is just plain wrong.