Sorry got cut off there.

As I was saying, lets hold Clinton to the same standards that the
republicans have for Ronald Reagan. If anything Clinton would never have
faced anything resembling an impeachment, or even a censure.

also we would not have had stupid amendments that now require the Washington
Metro, and Arlington County to spend over a half million to change the names
of each and every metro sign to glorify Reagan, courtesy of Rep. Bob Barr of
Georgia. It would not be so bad if the legislation included money to pay for
it. Rather its "unfunded Federal mandate" to use a common Republican rant. I
guess its ok if the requirement is done by a Republican. Then unfunded
mandates are permissible.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons