From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 2:01 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Ouch

At the same time, given how long a government had to work with those
systems, with considerably more money and expertise available, and the
systems were general failures, its a fair bet that a terrorist group could
not do much better, given the lack of infrastructure, and expertise.
Remember this IS rocket science.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons