Replace greed with self interest or ambition, like I said, and you can make
the argument that capitalism is true to the nature of man.

Several writers, using artistic license, use the word greed to explain that
in human nature which makes us want more, and work harder.

I don't agree with you man, and I don't think that any form of collectivist
government will truly work.