I want to see the shots and photos on Western television of Jesus humping Mary.
They have been made, and were part of a political cartoon against George Bush.

Why haven't these been publicised???
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

What is wrong with CNN talking about 'Respect' for Islam? FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
I want to see the Political Cartoon showing the Temple Mount being
painted with Swastikas!

Respect? Who needs Respect when you're The West.
Life is Best In The West, Forget The Rest!

uhh...except when they become unreasonable and do things like start
shooting and kidnapping..and generally rioting and stuff like that.
The heathens...the savages...Just like those damned Native Americans
and all the rest. Bah!
What a bother having to deal with other cultures?

But ...what's this Respect word about again?