Get off the crack. I see 'respect for Islam' almost every day on PBS. I see
cartoons in papers using religious icons all the time. Your upset because
they have not been shown on TV? Get off it. A cartoon, even one that pisses
people off is not TV news. It's something that is left in a paper because
people understand that a cartoon is a cartoon.
If you want to see the temple mount painted with swastikas, just look in
Arab newspapers. They seem to love publishing cartoons linking Jews to Nazis
and making the most vile accusations like Jews cut out the eyes of Arab
children for transplant. But I don't see Jews threatening to boycott Iran.
Oh, wait, they do because Iran has threatened to obliterate Israel again and
again.
Try looking past your really narrow, anti-American world view and you'll see
cartoons far worse than the Danish ones in Arab and even European
newspapers.

Maybe I should threaten to do harm to Egyptians the next time they put on a
cartoon or TV series accusing me and my people of drinking the blood of
Christian children. Then I'd be just like them and you'd have to support my
stance as well. or will you?