It's been about five years. But I still read the Wasjhington Post, including
the local news. I'm thinking that Tim has it confused with Capitol Hill. But we
are bogging down in details here. Do you seriously contend that there are no
gangs in Southeast DC? Or, say, downtown Chicago? If so, I am going to have to
just laugh and move on, chalking it up to the general disconnect with reality
that seems to be prevalent here. Yes, some of the crime has move out to
Suitland and Hillcrest Heights. Still.

Dana