But it does speak to the foundation of this government, and the use of
government to ensure some level of morality in society. It is not law,
however the supreme court has noted that document in cases.

Part of this I guess is based on my belief that there is order to the
universe, that there is something, I don't know what, greater than us. And
that something has created rules that are different from those of the
animals.

That the human condition wants more than blind instinct or simple
gratification. We think it is right so it must be right doesn't seem
plausible in the grand scheme of things.

Our government was founded on the idea that there is a universal truth, and
that we don't know what it is, we are capable to adopt our human laws to
what we feel and learn. But in the end, there is one answer, one set. And
that is the answer to the meaning of life.