G wrote:
> Killing another human being for a reason other than self
> defense IS wrong, universally and objectively. Claiming
> otherwise is cultural relativism...a position who's
> ludicracy has been made evident time and again.

>> Good point, but it could be argued that the vast majority
>> of religions and societies in the world do make killing
>> others sinful or immoral via various laws, precepts etc.
>> That would suggest that it is a universal truth that
>> humanity as a whole views killing as wrong.

That really is a dumb argument regardless of what label you want to
put on things ("cultural relativism")... What you've said is "lots of
people agree with me, therefore everyone who disagrees is stupid".
Read Freakonomics if you haven't. The majority of people have been
wrong about half of everything since man could walk upright.

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework