From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 9:49 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Bush reconfirms nuking Iran, sorry :)

> tBone wrote:
> What "continue to spiral"?  We are in the middle of a world war.

No we're not, we've got a crime problem.  When Tim McVeigh blew up the fed
building, that wasn't a war.  Just a crime.

> it would polarize
> nations against each other, not stopping wars, but leading to them.

Somebody needs to be capable of speaking agnosticly.  If any country invades
another "to stop an evil dictator" it just causes mistrust, doubt, fear,
anger, and then a bigger war.

Empirical data - Iraq 1: UN cooperation, world acceptance.  Iraq 2: no UN
cooperation, world doubt.

If the US wants to stop terrorism we need to get the cooperation of the
world and act as a single unit.  That's the only way to isolate and stop it.
Acting as a beligerant nation just multiplies your enemies which is exactly
what Mr. Bush in office has done.

Look at poor Gel - he hates us and he's not Muslim, nor a terrorist, nor
from the Middle East.