Once you accept that there is an advantage, ANY advantage that this creates for
those Rich Corporations that can afford to pay, then you must also accept that
this disastrously alters the free and level internet where once you pay for
your bandwidth you have just as much service on a network from a provider as
the other guy.

That will no longer be the case.

But how level is it now?  I'm pretty sure Amazon is already paying boatloads to
get faster access to their content.  I know I'm not even paying the price for
one entire t1 let along the multiple t3's to which Amazon probably is directly
connected.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.