First of all, there is no equality on the Net. I can go to Verizon or Level3
and pay them gobs of money and get more bandwidth than the little guys. The
only change I perceive is the possibility that you would have to pay for a
ceiling as well as a floor, but even then, most ISPs already have a ceiling.
It might be very high, but it's there. If the ceiling is 100Kbps, that's
just silly. If the ceiling is 100Mbps, that's more than most companies will
ever need. Even 10Mbps is more than most will ever need. The only companies
that need a high ceiling are companies that can afford the bandwidth.