okay, that's a little bit of revisionist history there.  Pizarro had a
handful of men (maybe a couple hundred)  The Inca had an army of over
30,000.  If the Inca had wanted to, they could have wiped out Pizarro.  They
fought according to their rules and not the spaniards which included that
when your king was ransomed, you paid and got your king back.   They paid,
the spaniards still executed the king.  Who were the more civilised people?