I am saying that the Washington Post obtained a list of alleged terrorists and
tracked the outcome of those cases. That is what I posted. One of you says they
weren't ever supposed to be terrorists and that is why the actual convictions
were for immigration issues. The other of you says yes but some of them were.
Not a real coherent defense to what amounts to proof of more deception.

Here is what I think -- I think that immigration violations are important but
that using the Patriot Act to prosecute them is rather like scratching an itch
by shooting a bullet at it. I STILL think the current administration is an
imminent threat to your constitutional rights. If you choose not to be
concerned about that, what can I say? By the time people are disappearing off
the street, Robert, it will be legal for them to do so. Hey, it's currently
legal to kidnap Arab men and take them to countries where they will be
tortured. The fact that you don't see anything wrongwith that leaves me
speechless.