That's what I am thinking.  The people that he drew his support from finally
got tired of his antics.  They see that we aren't trying to take over their
country now, and tat we want to pull back, but need the place to be secure
to do so, and that it would never be secure with him running around.
Hopefully it will also signal a lessening of the sectarian fighting that's
been going on there.

I'm not sure if it was on here or elsewhere, someone said that a Sunni was
appointed to some high position like minister of defense, and that may have
been part of a dope deal which included handing this douche over.  Sounds
like a good trade to me.