They were non-uniformed fighters supporting a murderous backwards theocratic
regime in Afghanistan that housed and nutured Al Qaeda. Remember them? These
thugs fought against coalition troops in Afghanistan who went there to
destroy Al Qaeda's base of operations and give the Afghan people a chance to
form a free government. These punks deserve a far worse fate than they have
received.