huh what? I just got online for the first time in a couple of days. I haven't
seen the story yet but if it's AP or UPI was it? I am sure the news conference
was held. The timeline for withdrawal actually sounds a lot like the one
announced by the Americans a week or so ago.

Other than that, hmm, let's just say that I hope you are right. Really. I'll
even refrain from pointing out that a couple of days ago they weren't prisoners
of war ;)

A functioning government in Iraq is a good thing, if that is what we have...