I didn't say anything about abortion. At five days you aren't talking about
abortion, you know, just a failure to implant. And if you are going to say it's
a human life when it's fertilized, then gee... would't that make it the
responsibility of women to stay pregnant at all times? And to avoid strenuous
exercise in case god forbid they should be preganant and miscarry?

But it was my understanding from this discussion that these ova are fertilized
in a test tube. If so, yes, I see the concern about playing God, but everyone
who practices medicine or even takes medicine is playing god if you look at it
like that.