I'm not saying that the UK is 100% free of anti Jewish sentiment, that would
be ludicrous, but the groups you mention are tiny - and they are hounded
whenever they raise their heads.

The British national party are probably who you are thinking of as a quasi
Nazi party with a few elected people, but they are far more anti Islam than
anti Jewish these days.

Honestly, it is just not an issue in the UK.