My mistake, the puppy was born on Sept 16th and it'll be Nov 4th
before we can pick it up. So the puppy will be 7 weeks. She has other
puppies that she's keeping until 8 weeks, I'm not sure why some go at
6 weeks and some at 8. I just know her personally and she's been
breeding puppies for years so I know it's not just "they're too much
trouble".