On 11/2/06, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To have people that didn't serve in combat, and many didn't ever serve
> in the military, purposely use his flub to make political hay should
> be supremely offensive to anyone who's served!

Judging from Loathe's comments, and the general reaction of the military to
Kerry as a whole, it would seem the men and women in uniform find Kerry's
behavior after vietnam to be supremely offensive.

You may think otherwise, but observation tells me that military men and
women seem more offended by what they perceive as a miltiary brother
disgracing his uniform, than they do politicians who never served doing what
politicians always do.

--
"If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you an exotic pet...like a llama, or an
emu."