Cheney was speaking about it this morning.

Scott A. Stewart
REAC/PASS-IT
(202)-475-8875

Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/02/2006 03:48 PM
Please respond to cf-community

        To:     CF-Community <cf-community@houseoffusion.com>
        cc:     (bcc: Scott A. Stewart/REAC/HHQ/HUD)
        Subject:        Re: Going Back

Has Bush said anything about this in the last two days?
I know Kerry is still saying Bush should apologize. He should listen
to Imus and just shut up.