> Nick wrote:
> When we entered Iraq we found small terror training areas in the north. It
> was news on the major sources. I'll see if I can't find some more info.

To what end?  I'm sure if you look in the UP of Michigan or the out
back of Montana you'll find terrorist training camps there too.  Does
that mean Bush is a terrorist supporter?

There are only 3 possibilities:

1.) Hussein had the WMD and Bush is too stupid to find them.
2.) Hussein doesn't have the WMD and Bush was so dumb he invaded anyway.
3.) Bush invaded for totally different reasons than he sold you and
you're still so snookered that you're STILL trying to prove it.  After
4 years.

The bottom line is that we invaded Iraq because Bush said Hussein had
WMD and would give them to Al Qaeda.

If Hussein did have WMD, we didn't find them which makes us wrong,
stupid, or both.  And even if he did have 'em he certainly wasn't
going to give them to terrorists because he's a narcissist.

So why are you and Sam so eager to prove that either Bush is moron or you are?