Bush didn't sell anything to me, I said we should have invaded them for
several reasons before Bush even took office.

The WMD was one reason, but not because I thought he had them, but because
he still hadn't lived up to his end of the sanctions.

You want me to list the reasons I thought we should have invaded Iraq?