*claps*

^_^
lol lol

a million legal ways to invade Iraq.
Perhaps, but would the population have supported the move so heartily
if all it involved was 'Doing the right thing'?

Nope. I don't think Americans would have gotten behind that for so long.
A move like that would not have won Bush two terms in office. As soon
as things started to fall apart they would have wanted his head for a
poorly executed operation.

Also, the whole'Bad Thing' about people equating the Actions of Bush
to the Actions and Attitudes of Americans? It already started. It sort
of became rooted after the US voted him in for a second term.