>You can convince everyone in the world that we're the sole cause of global
>warming, but unless you have an alternative solution to the world's energy
>needs, no one is going to listen.

You do realize that of industrialized countries, the US is one of the worst
contributors yet is on the low end of the scale in terms of taking action? It's
not just about correcting the problem and reversing what is happening, it's
about trying to at least slow this exponential growth so maybe we can buy the
time needed to *find* those alternative solutions. As well as working towards
solving some of the other contributing factors such as the sky-rocketing global
population.

--- Mary Jo