suh wheat!  to steal a line.....  I just got done ordering a networked
DVR w/email notification and hard drive bay (no hard drive yet cause I
can get them cheaper) and remote web monitoring plus two CCD
weatherproof color cameras with night vision out to 66ft for a grand
total of $327 after shipping.  I've been experimenting around with a
panasonic CMOS ip camera and haven't been thrilled with the results
yet.  So that camera goes back to Fry's and my new system should
arrive in 3 days.  :)