xactly what I'm talking about.  Heck though, I've got a couple 100g
drives sitting around not doing anything right now, so those should
suffice for the time being.

The one downside I've figured out from this is that my productivity is
going down since everytime I'm notified, I want to figure out who in
the hell is at my door.

So far today, I was notified of:

my wife leaving the house
my father-in-law meeting w/some engineers on our property
the fed ex guy
my wife coming back to pick up the fedex package

it's almost like I've got zTV.